When Tash first spoke to me, I was given the following information:
- The wedding would be at a Raspberry Farm in Tasmania
- They were lovers of theatre so there would be singing and dancing
- There would be a flashmob dance performed by the bridal party
- They would walk down the aisle to the 'Game of Thrones' theme
- There would be Lego involved somehow
This wedding is truly one for the "pinch me" collection - never in a hundred years would I have expected to be shooting a wedding in Paris. I couldn't believe it then and I think back to the experience and it still feels surreal. I know I was there but it feels like I was in auto-pilot or it's just a fabricated memory.
Having visited Paris last year...