When Tash first spoke to me, I was given the following information:
- The wedding would be at a Raspberry Farm in Tasmania
- They were lovers of theatre so there would be singing and dancing
- There would be a flashmob dance performed by the bridal party
- They would walk down the aisle to the 'Game of Thrones' theme
- There would be Lego involved somehow
Just about 9 hours before I arrived at Annie and Tim's house (around 120km south west of Melbourne), I was photographing April and Dave's wedding in Sydney. I had promised myself to NEVER EVER take bookings for two weddings in two different cities on consecutive days - the fear of something going wrong with aeroplanes is all too much to bear. But Annie...
26 Comments for Warren and Shirley – A Milky Way Wedding Photo in Deniliquin, New South Wales